Social media marketing references the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest (and more), to reach your business goals.
With roughly 42% of the population regularly using social media, ignoring social media as part of your digital marketing mix seems crazy.
Love it or hate it, social media is one of the fastest growing cultural pillars and it’s often the first place people go when creating and sharing content.
At Calypso, we offer a range of services from Account Management to Growth Strategies and Content Creation.
Our creative social team manage your social presence, giving you time to run your business.
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Platform Setup
- Content Calendar
- Contest Development and Deployment
- Community Management
- Campaigns and Initiatives
- A/B Campaign Testing
- Measurement and Refinement
Social media can solve a number of business problems, from launching your product and generating brand awareness, to generating quality leads or purely driving sales.
As an expert social media agency, we have an end-to-end knowledge of how to use it to achieve your objectives and how it integrates with other channels.
Reporting is a key element of our social media services. Insightful and accurate reporting allows us to review and assess all of our activity against your objectives.
We’ll ask a few questions to help you determine where your ideal customers are the most active. Some of these may include:
- Will more users on a network (Facebook is the most popular) translate to more competition for audience attention?
- Are your customers actively engaging (spending time and paying attention to) on the network? Does it fit your demographic?
- Does your industry have a presence?
- Does the network make sense for your content? If you’re not planning a video strategy, or it doesn’t make sense for your niche – focus less on networks like YouTube.
- Does it make sense for you as the business owner? Do you have the time, budget, and tools to create video content for YouTube?
If you don’t know who your customers are, we can help with the creation of a customer/buyer persona, so you get an idea of who they are, how they act, and what they will expect from you. This persona can guide everything from your website content to your social media content, and more.