1. OUR CORE BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
User privacy and data protection are human rights We have a duty of care to the people within our data
2. RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy: UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA) EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD) EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA) If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect information to make our products and services more useful for you. This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- 3.2 Contact forms and email links Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact Us page or any email link, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors defined in section 6.0. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
- 3.3 Mailing lists If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems. Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any eMarketing that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to our mailing list. While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic (approximately once a month) newsletter-style emails from us.
4. ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
5. OUR THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
6. DATA BREACHES
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Calypso Design j.d.o.o. 10410 Velika Gorica, Croatia E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org